What's new

Welcome!

Register to discuss and interact with fellow players

OK, Sign up

Yrroth on the scene

Yrroth

Hey guys, I'm Yrroth (pronounced ee-roth).

I'm horrible at talking about myself. I'm a reasonably old man (turning 31 soon) who has been playing Minecraft since 2011. I haven't played for a long time, though, so I'm a little rusty.

Used to be part of an amazing server that sadly doesn't exist anymore. But I made a lot of friends there and I've recently rediscovered my urge to play. This seemed like the best server for me so... here I am! I do have to give notice that I'm sometimes very prone to lonerism, so if I go a couple of hours without saying a word, don't worry I'm still alive.

Let's see, what else? Hobbies include reading, writing, gaming (obviously), TV shows, anime, bookbinding.. also food and sleep. In case anyone wants to know, I love Supernatural. You can also always hit me up for some talk about Game of Thrones, The Flash, Arrow, Stranger Things, Star Wars, etc. etc. the list is VERY long.

Either way, I look forward to meeting you all and I hope you'll have me. :)

Gracem01

Guardian
Hardcore
Event Architect
Why welcome to the server mate, hope you enjoy it a lottttt!!! I myself enjoy reading and gaming as well :p... Knitting and baking too. I sound like a grandma XD. Anyway, welcome to the server, and enjoy!