Dismiss Notice
We use cookies to personalise content and to analyse our traffic. If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. See details
Dismiss Notice
Hey, Guest! Join us on Minecraft with the IP address "mc.hcsurvival.com"

Wish to unclaim something ingame?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by themiraclezom, Oct 11, 2017.

1. themiraclezom

Mod Dragon Hardcore

Minecraft account: TheMiracleZom
    Ratings:
    +250
    As you are all aware if you are gone more then 30days a mod+ can unclaim the land if no one else is trusted there, if there is a active person trusted in a claim they will inform you that you cant till that person gone 30days. With alot of people requesting unclaiming I have decided I will only do it 3times per person every day, so that you work hard on your own stuff instead of taking. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sharkykzn

Sharkykzn Member
    Dragon

Minecraft account: Sharkykzn
    Ratings:
    +24
    Good call, seems to be a big trend from players to 'Scavenge' rather than to MineCraft lately..

3. BlueCorvid

BlueCorvid New Member
    Blaze

Minecraft account: BlueCorvid
    Ratings:
    +5
    Yeah, you really get dogpiled whenever you get online, which isn't really fair. I hope that can be automated eventually.

This isn't the kind of server where "raiding" is a sustainable playstyle, I think, but I've seen a lot of players proudly declare that that's what they want to do. I feel like in a couple months when most of the stuff that can be raided has already been raided, they're gonna be really disappointed.