Tribe "trails" update + global boosters

Afternoon everyone, today I am back with yet another update! Lots of tribes have already reached level 10, and today I am announcing 5 new levels with new and exclusive rewards. These levels are much harder to achieve, but they reap the benefits! Trails have been added to the server, meaning that you can customise your look on HCSurvival. You can activate multiple trails at a time to be even more unique. These trails are unlocked exclusively from tribe levels, and can be activated with /trails. Furthermore, this update will seperate the contenders on /tribe top, as it will only show the truly top tribes.

Level 11 (100k):
  • All 5 Rain Trails
Level 12 (250k):
  • All 8 Block Trails
Level 13 (500k):
  • All 29 Particle Trails
Level 14 (750k):
  • Wings Builder
Level 15 (1m):
  • #TopTribe tag

These rewards are given to all tribe members. Will your tribe rise above and master these new levels?

I am also pleased to announce a new store addition! Boosters are now available with each one activating double MCMMO XP (2x) for the whole server for 1 hour! View and purchase boosters here. Thank you for the support!

Are you up to date with yesterday's updates? Safari Nets, small pets update and new advertisements.

Last edited:

Comments

To those who don't know, the trails plugin I have used before, and It is really fun. The wings builder allows 2 different types of wings (Butterfly and Angel) and you can customize with basic colors. Rain is basically where you have a cloud and the item will "rain" down on you. Block replaces the block under you temporarily. Particle just has particles coming out of you. Hope this helps :D