Dismiss Notice
We use cookies to personalise content and to analyse our traffic. If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. See details
Dismiss Notice
Hey, Guest! Join us on Minecraft with the IP address "mc.hcsurvival.com"

Tribe "trails" update + global boosters

Discussion in 'News' started by iamharry, May 23, 2017.

By iamharry on May 23, 2017 at 9:40 AM
  1. iamharry

iamharry Owner
    Owner

Minecraft account: iamharry
    Ratings:
    +328
    [​IMG]
    Afternoon everyone, today I am back with yet another update! Lots of tribes have already reached level 10, and today I am announcing 5 new levels with new and exclusive rewards. These levels are much harder to achieve, but they reap the benefits! Trails have been added to the server, meaning that you can customise your look on HCSurvival. You can activate multiple trails at a time to be even more unique. These trails are unlocked exclusively from tribe levels, and can be activated with /trails. Furthermore, this update will seperate the contenders on /tribe top, as it will only show the truly top tribes.

Level 11 (100k):
    • All 5 Rain Trails
    Level 12 (250k):
    • All 8 Block Trails
    Level 13 (500k):
    • All 29 Particle Trails
    Level 14 (750k):
    • Wings Builder
    Level 15 (1m):
    • #TopTribe tag

[​IMG]

These rewards are given to all tribe members. Will your tribe rise above and master these new levels?

I am also pleased to announce a new store addition! Boosters are now available with each one activating double MCMMO XP (2x) for the whole server for 1 hour! View and purchase boosters here. Thank you for the support!

Are you up to date with yesterday's updates? Safari Nets, small pets update and new advertisements.

#1 iamharry, May 23, 2017 at 9:40 AM
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Hype Hype x 2
    • Fire Fire x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by iamharry, May 23, 2017.