What's new

Welcome!

Register to discuss and interact with fellow players

OK, Sign up

ScraggleTown

Scraggles

Guardian
higher bank balances give more tribe home locations, which gives flexibility for exploring as can get tribe home 2 as the exploring place, which can be refreshed with the next exploring place.

downside is not enough cash to do /back if died unless near a home.

Scraggles

Guardian
Hi Callum, anyone can join, Gleipner left recently, currently there are 3 tribe homes with the last being a chicken farm as need them for arrows, there are also sheep there. Pigs and sheep and a solitary cow in the second tribe home, with a farm in the first tribe home.

A railway links #2 with a personal house and have another personal house, also with a farm :)

Scraggles

Guardian
Me too :) when I was starting off, was unable to see the other names of the tribes so unsure who was in a tribe or not, since no-one bothered to invite me, figured that the benefits of making a tribe would be worth it. Ought to finish off the first site and see what people think.

Scraggles

Guardian
got discord and use their channel as well as an existing channel

sent you a tribe request last time I was on

Scraggles

Guardian
Hi Callum,

RL takes priority, currently upto 4 tribe homes although #2 is more of a transit station and not used much and the location could be swapped out as it is near my second home, but areas all claimed :)

if you see me online, pm me to remind me :)

Scraggles

Guardian
Had an offer to merge with PlutonEmpire

Notice boards left by tribe home, a reply would be good :)

Scraggles

Guardian
Seems animaltamer16 was responsible for removing the boards and about 20-30 armor stands as he needed all of them for his extensive armor collection (permission revoked)

Scraggles

Guardian
Left pluton empire and formed pluton army, main base is still the same and think it is a lvl 10 tribe that can be extended.

tribe homes now include the main pluton empire homes with a nice xp farm

Scraggles

Guardian
People who do not replant crops get found and untrusted in tribe home, no need to cut sugar cane to nothing, just take the top 2 segments off