Dismiss Notice
We use cookies to personalise content and to analyse our traffic. If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. See details
Dismiss Notice
Hey, Guest! Join us on Minecraft with the IP address "mc.hcsurvival.com"

Safari Nets, small pets update and ads

Discussion in 'What's New?' started by iamharry, May 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamharry

iamharry Owner
    Owner

Minecraft account: iamharry
    Ratings:
    +285
    [​IMG]
    Safari Nets are one-time use items that allow you to catch a mob and then release it at a different location. You can purchase a Safari Net in the gem shop. These are great if you need to transfer a mob over a long distance such as a villager!

I have also deployed a small pets update today. The bug with taming Skeleton Horses should now be fixed, and capturing mobs is now much easier. When you enable the CaptureHelper, red particles will be displayed above the mob, and when it is ready for capture, the particles will turn green! I have also written out a thread explaining of the pet skills, which you can view here. I am planning to rewrite all the in-game pet documentation soon to explain pets much clearer.

EDIT: We have also added the /pettrade command.

I am also pleased to announce that thanks to our store supporters, we were able to win the #1 featured slot on MinecraftForum.net, starting this Thursday and lasting for two weeks. Thanks everyone!

#1 iamharry, May 22, 2017 at 9:43 AM
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Hype Hype x 2
  2. Morphieus

Morphieus Member
    Dragon

Minecraft account: Morphieus_
    Ratings:
    +59
    Amazing!!! I love the Nets idea so much!!!! I'm gonna catch a Polar Bear now :3

3. Beabie

Beabie Co-Owner
    Co-Owner

Minecraft account: Beabie
    Ratings:
    +582
    Love the updates :) the pets update sounds really helpful and the guide was great :D

Can't wait to get enough gems to bag me a net :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.