Dismiss Notice
We use cookies to personalise content and to analyse our traffic. If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. See details
Dismiss Notice
Hey, Guest! Join us on Minecraft with the IP address "mc.hcsurvival.com"

New Auctions (again) & Status

Discussion in 'News' started by iamharry, Aug 26, 2017.

By iamharry on Aug 26, 2017 at 3:57 PM
  1. iamharry

iamharry Owner
    Owner

Minecraft account: iamharry
    Ratings:
    +328
    [​IMG]
    Hello, all. This is just a quick update...
    1. New Auctions (again)
    2. Status
    New Auctions (again)

After a Buy It Now feature was heavily requested in a new system, we now have yet another system which has both Buy It Now auctions and Bidding auctions. The best of both worlds! Access the new system with /ah. If you have any old items in the old auctions system, you can access it with /auctiongui (for a few days!).

There is also a new Auctions Scroll available from our store. This allows you to auction 15 Buy It Now items and 15 Bidding items (30 total). Thanks for the support!

Status

I just wanted to let you know that we have stopped our advertising campaigns while we work to improve the longevity of the server gameplay to make sure that we are taking the best advantage of the campaigns (as they are very pricey!). We also want to focus on retaining players before trying to gain new ones.

With that being said, I am currently getting ready to move house across the country so I have a lot going on right now, which means that for the next few weeks I am going to be very busy. Don't worry though as I am doing lots of planning for future server updates! We're in for a fun ride :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by iamharry, Aug 26, 2017.