1. Hey, Guest! Join us on Minecraft with the IP: play.hcsurvival.com (click to copy)
  2. Join our Discord here for community chat! We use Discord for minor announcements. Come and say hi!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
We use cookies to personalise content and to analyse our traffic. If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. See details

Nether reset, future plans and sale

Discussion in 'News' started by Harry, Mar 14, 2018.

By Harry on Mar 14, 2018 at 10:03 AM
  1. Harry

Harry Owner
    Owner -= Phantom =-

Minecraft account: iamharry
    Ratings:
    +333
    [​IMG]
    Hi everyone! Long time no see! Just a few small things as well as a bit of an insight into our future plans.
    1. Nether reset
    2. Future plans
    3. Crate Keys Sale
    Nether reset
    I'm planning to reset the Nether world this Saturday, 17th March at 8pm UK time (http://itsalmo.st/#hc-nether-reset). We used to do this regularly, and I believe some of the issues it caused have been resolved. An End reset will follow in the coming weeks if all goes according to plan.

Future plans
    I am back and active on the server once again. Some of the projects which I left behind are going to resume, and I will provide updates once we are ready. Digital will focus on development and other backend updates, while I handle the day-to-day operations and content updates. I look forward to this new chapter!

Crate Keys Sale
    Crate Keys are now 20% off until Monday, 26th March! Take advantage here. Thank you!

• Hype Hype x 3
    • Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Harry, Mar 14, 2018.

1. BloodOfConquest
      BloodOfConquest
      Welcome back harry! We all missed you.
      Also nether reset was much needed, end even more so, Glad to see it happen finaly! :D
    2. Harry
      Harry
      Thanks, it is nice to be back :)
    3. Aniyolo
      Aniyolo
      good to have nether reset but i am waiting for the END reset :D
      going to find all elytra :D
    4. Harry
      Harry
      Will hopefully be on the following Saturday if all goes smoothly with the Nether reset. :)
    5. Ascenth
      Ascenth
      Is is possible for you to reset the End? Would help a lot! Finding elytras and dragon heads n shulker! <3
      plis
    6. _VanishingDragon
      _VanishingDragon
      if you are resetting the nether and end dose that mean you are going to reset the overworld ?
    7. Harry
      Harry
      It does not :)
    8. Scraggles
      Scraggles
      end seems ok, teleported to a couple of presaved locations and did not die, but the presence of lots of cuddly endermen suggested it might be not good to hang around

edit:

no need to reset main world as there is lots of space. 90% of players are within 10k of spawn and the map is 40x40k ?
    9. Harry
      Harry
      The main world will not be reset.
    10. Danny
      Danny
      Nice to see the nether being reset, lots of resources! Maybe this should happen on a 3-month basis.