What's new

Welcome!

Register to discuss and interact with fellow players

OK, Sign up

Nether reset, future plans and sale

Harry

Community Pacifist
Owner

Hi everyone! Long time no see! Just a few small things as well as a bit of an insight into our future plans.
  1. Nether reset
  2. Future plans
  3. Crate Keys Sale
Nether reset
I'm planning to reset the Nether world this Saturday, 17th March at 8pm UK time (http://itsalmo.st/#hc-nether-reset). We used to do this regularly, and I believe some of the issues it caused have been resolved. An End reset will follow in the coming weeks if all goes according to plan.

Future plans
I am back and active on the server once again. Some of the projects which I left behind are going to resume, and I will provide updates once we are ready. Digital will focus on development and other backend updates, while I handle the day-to-day operations and content updates. I look forward to this new chapter!

Crate Keys Sale
Crate Keys are now 20% off until Monday, 26th March! Take advantage here. Thank you!

Welcome back harry! We all missed you.
Also nether reset was much needed, end even more so, Glad to see it happen finaly! :D

Aniyolo

-= Phantom =-
good to have nether reset but i am waiting for the END reset :D
going to find all elytra :D

Scraggles

Guardian
end seems ok, teleported to a couple of presaved locations and did not die, but the presence of lots of cuddly endermen suggested it might be not good to hang around

edit:

no need to reset main world as there is lots of space. 90% of players are within 10k of spawn and the map is 40x40k ?

Harry

Community Pacifist
Owner
end seems ok, teleported to a couple of presaved locations and did not die, but the presence of lots of cuddly endermen suggested it might be not good to hang around

edit:

no need to reset main world as there is lots of space. 90% of players are within 10k of spawn and the map is 40x40k ?
The main world will not be reset.

Nice to see the nether being reset, lots of resources! Maybe this should happen on a 3-month basis.