Dismiss Notice
We use cookies to personalise content and to analyse our traffic. If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. See details
Dismiss Notice
Hey, Guest! Join us on Minecraft with the IP address "mc.hcsurvival.com"

Looking for a Tribe!

Discussion in 'Tribes' started by Oddie990, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Oddie990

Oddie990 New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Howdy! I'm interested in joining a tribe, so if anyone is recruiting members, I'm your guy!
    And like here's stuff about me.
    - I want to join a tribe in order to have a sense of unity with a team and to gain more power, and to help out with the duties that come with being a tribe member.
    - I'm active! As a first year in college, the workload isn't that bad, but I get busy often, though I love to make time for Minecraft.
    - Great at communication and navigation! When playing the game I like to be connected with others and make sure my decisions and ideas are clear when relevant.
    - Mature and responsible! I'm practically an adult now, I can make wise decisions and stick to my word. I will respect others when they deserve respect and if we can do that then all is good!
    - And lastly, I am generous, and friendly. I will always try to have something to talk about, and I will offer care and advice to those who need it. I'm pretty funny too! I enjoy puns and stuff. All of that is great.

So, what's up?

2. CastielCraw

CastielCraw Member

Ratings:
    +22
    I think I know a good tribe, but I don’t wanna promise something here.
    I will ask first and reply on this thread again.