What's new

Welcome!

Register to discuss and interact with fellow players

OK, Sign up

Haii =D

Ascenth

Blaze
I think its time I do this =D

Hello all, I'm Rynm, Oblivith or Ascenth. Been a member since June 2017. And so far, this is the best server I've visited =D

I'm 15, from Portugal, but live in South America with my family. I do a lot of traveling with them, which has made me visit 4 continents, having lived in 3 of them =P

I love to build and do some weird stuff with redstone, which I'm rather good at. If you need some help with redstone, I can help. Just msg me in Discord or in-game, and I'll do my best to help ya.

I also love Pokemon and cars. Favorite car brand is Koenigsegg.

If you find me in-game, don't hesitate to say hi or ask for help in building or redstone! =D

cntrljose

mod
Mod
Blaze
Hardcore
south america! thats cool :D and ill probably need some help with redstone for sure so ill deff ask when i need help!

valxntine

best mod
Mod
Blaze
Hardcore
You've gotta name all those countries n' stuff you've been to! I'd love to travel, but its a tad hard. Any favourite countries you've been to?

Walkeruno

Admin
Dragon
Hardcore
Elite
Welcome! I have most deffinitly not seen you around yet, let’s change that. :p

Ascenth

Blaze
You've gotta name all those countries n' stuff you've been to! I'd love to travel, but its a tad hard. Any favourite countries you've been to?
Portugal, Spain, UK, Angola, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya, United Arab Emirates, Paraguay, Argentina, Colombia, Brazil, Panama and Dominican Republic.

Dubai (United Arab Emirates), Portugal, Mozambique and S Africa are probably my fav of all.