What's new

Welcome!

Register to discuss and interact with fellow players

OK, Sign up

Community Railroad

Lianail

Hardcore
Hardcore
Can staff take a look at the east edge of Spawn where it goes wild and tell me where you would prefer me to build the rail depot? I'll claim up to the edge of the spawn admin area then place in wild wherever you prefer. :D

(that would be anything along x=252)

Lianail

Hardcore
Hardcore
Rail is completed from x=2000, z=6000 all the way to Blue Market (around x=8600, z=10000). I still need to build a nice terminal there.

Ascenth

Blaze
I honestly think it would be a good idea. The problem is that connecting all of this emplies that it'll go through the ground and claim all of the land above, so now all the land above the rails is claimed by one person, so you can't edit it. GREAT!
How ever, it would be great if people would be able to build in it.
It sounds hard, and it is, but it might not be a bad idea at all. This would fulfill the /warp work. So people with HC or Elite dont need to set warps at the locations anymore. But to get there would be painful af.

Lianail

Hardcore
Hardcore
Take a line up to x=8000. I have a bridge all the way out from z=6000 to z=3200. Anywhere along that side of your base, just let me know the z coordinate you want to connect. I'll build a junction.... Or you can if you prefer.

Last edited:

Lianail

Hardcore
Hardcore
Oblivith, still trying (occasionally) to get staff to claim all this. Right now there are 50K claim blocks in my name. :p It can be claimed as "An Administrator" and still have public trust. I won't go public with it in my name unless there is a change to the griefing rules.

Scraggles

Guardian
added you to the railway claim at the end of my claim, easier to add you to the lot than subdivide, trust you not to be silly :)

Lianail

Hardcore
Hardcore
Scraggles, I saw that from your email. I've already completed the junction there. Please take a look. :)

My definition of "Silly" includes those color combinations you were using. LOL. I used them too, to match your architecture. So, sorry, I was silly.

Scraggles

Guardian
went along the line removing the trees that had grown too close to the line, as you can tell, I light bright colours, the temp base was a subdued pink and not a terracota one :)

Lianail

Hardcore
Hardcore
I'd suggest putting powered rail without power somewhere near your base to make it easier to get out.

Lianail

Hardcore
Hardcore
For just a tour of your property yes. If you want a place where people can get on and off the rail, the carts need to stop. At my station, the carts stop and are collected. You have to get into a new cart to proceed. Go to Warp Lianail and take a look at the station on top of the tower. Or from your base, you can ride the red line to the white, exit at the Lianailwithe junction and end at my station.

Scraggles

Guardian
Got notified of this thread, clicked on the link and got:

MC-Ages - Minecraft Survival & Skyblock Server - Error
The requested page could not be found.

The glitch is back :(

Thought people were aware that shooting an arrow ahead of you at the track stops the minecart, disembarks you and has the cart ready to collect.

If the carts stop and are collected, do people get a new one rolled out for them.

Last time I was on the junction, one track connected and the other did not, but when I originally left it, both tracks connected.

Lianail

Hardcore
Hardcore
We need to find a straight line east from spawn to the x=2000 line. The new station will be at that area of spawn.

The following lines along z are blocked eastward from spawn
z=800
z=700