Dismiss Notice
We use cookies to personalise content and to analyse our traffic. If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. See details
Dismiss Notice
Hey, Guest! Join us on Minecraft with the IP address "mc.hcsurvival.com"

Big Changes to Our Rules

Discussion in 'What's New?' started by Beabie, Sep 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Scraggles

Scraggles Member

Ratings:
    +9
    invited some new player to a tribe area, they harvested all the unclaimed sugar cane, then smashed all the glass in an underwater area that had forgotten about, guess next time will tp to spawn and help them there, out of interest, never recall seeing a poll about who wanted raiding allowed....

2. themiraclezom

Mod Dragon Hardcore

Minecraft account: TheMiracleZom
    Ratings:
    +250
    People requested raiding in a survey. Id go around and claim what you havent or make an area just for new people when you help them out.

3. Scraggles

Scraggles Member

Ratings:
    +9
    claims are a pain and have a couple of claims right on the borders of my claim so, unable to extend the claim.

also I did not have enough claim blocks to extend it to cover a chicken farm at the time of it's creation and so have a square on the edge of my claim.

my house has been claimed in 4-5 adjacent sections, it was not that easy and kept messing up, but seems to cover everything

4. Scraggles

Scraggles Member

Ratings:
    +9
    had some guest member who was sharing with another guy, their claim did not fully extend to cover all their chests

their second house had the same problem, with them posting that they were crying and would report everyone

not seen them back on the server, so might have gone to a no raiding server like this one used to be.

none of my builds are near their first house, but found the second one whilst looking for the first.

another house had a storage area that was not protected, difficult choice of what to keep or leave and did not have a golden shovel to claim it with either :(