What's new

A rustling in the jungle

ChainOfLightning

-= Phantom =-
Hardcore
Four odd shaped towers have sprung up in the jungle, what could they signify? What's the meaning behind them?

ChainOfLightning

-= Phantom =-
Hardcore

The shape is now complete... it's a Stegosaurus!
I plan on making it my storage base, keep everything in the belly/body. Going to have the front and back legs filled with water, using an elevator like system in place to get up and down.
Once I get my herbalism skill up a bit more, I'll use Green Fingers to help add some mossy cobblestone. i'll be replacing probably 50% of the cobble to make it look a bit more ancient and more jungle themed.

ChainOfLightning

-= Phantom =-
Hardcore
In the belly of the beast!

I have plenty of seeds now thanks to T_Rev selling me a bunch, still working on herbalism for that better green thumb chance before I start going crazy with the mossy cobble & bricks. Think I'll move my furnaces and making a smeltery room, just not sure where yet... maybe make a platform above the storage area for that.
Still trying to decide what to put in the head and the tail section of the Stego; anyone have any suggestions? It's pretty narrow, only about 4 wide and 4 tall. Was thinking about putting an enchanting table and bookshelves but it's too small of a spot for that, as well as an even number so it's not as easy to work with.

ChainOfLightning

-= Phantom =-
Hardcore
Not really a main feature of my base, but more of a side project. A villager breeding farm, trying to get some good trades!
Will be decorating it a bit more once I do the mossy cobble, probably put a big pillar between the rails that go up the leg with vines hanging down

Will be posting more when it's decorated and have a bunch of villagers all set up!