Evening survivors! In today's update...
- 1.12 Update
- Developer Introduction
- Claim Fly
- Boosters remade
I am pleased to announce that the server is now running on full Minecraft 1.12. Thanks for your patience, a lot of work went into ensuring a smooth transition from 1.11. With that being said, there are some issues:
- The scoreboard is not fully functioning, however, it will be fixed when the server reboots tomorrow.
- Old boosters are currently not working, however, they will be fixed when the server reboots tomorrow. More info is in the boosters notes below. I will be notified if anyone activates a booster, and they will be reimbursed tomorrow.
- Our questing system has been removed because it was full of exploits. We are either going to find an alternative or make our own.
I am excited to introduce our first Game Developer, @TheMasteredPanda! He will be working alongside me to create new server content. He created the Claim Fly + Boosters that are featured in today's update. Be sure to say hi, he said that doesn't bite (although that can't be proven!).
Since launch, a lot of players have requested some sort of fly system to make building large structures much easier. I am pleased to announce a new system unique to HCSurvival, that lets you fly in your claims that you own (and soon, claims that you are trusted in!) using Claim Fly time purchased from the Gem Shop (20 gems) and from the Server Store.
The following commands are available for Claim Fly:
- /claimfly - Toggle flight
- /claimfly time - View remaining time
PSA: This system will be live on the server reboot tomorrow. Do not use any boosters you currently have.
Up until now, the boosters system we have been using has been very inefficient and laggy. As a result, the feature has been recreated from scratch so that is both efficient and bug-free. It will work exactly as it does currently, but in a way that is much easier on the server
The following commands are available for Boosters:
- /hcbooster mute - Mute exp gain notifications
- /hcbooster activeboosters - View the currently active boosters